Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Brother

Likeable.
Friendly.
Creative.
Christian.

Tall, and getting taller. 
Quiet, but starting to become more outgoing.
Cute, getting cuter (Cutie pie!  Girls look out!).
GREAT at building Legos.
Likes to play Little Big Planet (2) and Battlefield Bad Company (2) for PS3.
Funny.

(The design with the words kind of looks like a squished Christmas tree)



Micheal,
I love you so much.  I know it is different with me living in Norway.  I love you and miss you even though I'm here.  The distance does not mean that you are any less a part of my life or that I have forgotten you.  I hope you have a FANTASTIC (golden) 16th birthday today.  I want everyone, including you, to know that you are the best little brother I could have or want!

No comments:

Post a Comment