Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ma Excitin Journey To Norway..

Sorry for the late post, but I figured I would include everything from the start of my travels.  So, 8 months after my arrival, here... is the beginning.


     My flights to Norway were incredible. I met wonderful people through this travel. On my flight from Amsterdam to Stavanger, Norway I rode on the same plane Snoop Dog (popular Rap Artist). No one was allowed to be around him at all, but the Lord opened up an opportunity for me to improv ‘rap’ to him, his body guards and those around. I received ‘high 5’s’ from Snoop, his bodyguards and others who were flying. I am amazed by what God has already done! 
At the airport I was welcomed by my Norwegian sponsor, Ellen Hetta, and three guys from the youth group. This was incredible. Once we got to Ellen’s home, I showered, and the guys and I were off for tacos, prayer and a testimony meeting at a home group. 
     Then it was off to London/Rainham for my first missions trip. Ellen along with about 40 Norwegians and I are here for training. Five hours of the training for me is playing sports with children, teens and people in there young twenties in a theft ridden neighborhood. Rest is a luxury right now and so is any computer time. I will keep you updated as much as I can through my mom, letters and Facebook. I do NOT have a phone or texting. 
Thank you for everything. God is moving here. God is moving in me and through me and you are one of the reasons He is able to do that. Thank you! 





So, yeah....  That was a brief summary of my first two weeks in Norway and England.


Here is SNOOP


No comments:

Post a Comment