Saturday, February 26, 2011

Caroline THE Canadian Artist

     Over the past few months I have made many new (really good) friends.  One of my friends from the DTS is a girl named Caroline, who is a fine artist (she is also taking drum lessons from me, ha ha. She's pretty good!).
     The more I have gotten to know her, the more we have started doing art together.  It has almost become a weekend or free day tradition.  She is very inspiring and has taught me so much without "teaching" me at all.  We just have fun together doing silly art, including portraits (the ones I draw always end up being covered in paint to add texture.... and to cover up most of the face that I drew so it will look better, ha ha).
     Caroline has went to school for fine art and she has her own studio back home where she makes SO MANY cool pieces of art.  It is always a fun thing seeing what she makes on the weekends and in the creative weeks.  God has really been working in Caroline this year, and it is so cool watching her transform into who God has made her to be.

One day while drawing portraits of each other, Caroline made this picture of me in a short period of time, and it looks AWESOME.

SO.  

Caroline
Thank you for the picture, and all the time you spend putting up with me and doing art together : ) 

If you want to check out this awesome girl, take a gander at her blog, and then let that gander turn into an obsession.

Click on her name beloooooooow
CAROLINE!

Here is a picture of her getting attacked by meeeeee

1 comment: